I’ve made a little photo slideshow of the work that’s gone on at Fukushima’s unit 4 reactor for the past several months. For obscure web reasons, it has to be hosted on tumblr. Click on the photo below to have a look.
DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- NPR-issue headphones are good as ear warmers. #NPRlife #protip 2 days ago
- RT @lmorello_dc: Friday news dump: White House has new executive pastry chef, just in time for holiday gingerbread season. #whew 2 days ago
- RT @NASA: Sweet 16 for the International @Space_Station! Zarya, the 1st module, launched #OTD in 1998: go.nasa.gov/1uEeNPT http://t.co/b… 3 days ago
- RT @DPRK_News: HEROIC DPRK WEIGHTLIFTERS BAG 12 GOLD MEDALS AT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. MIDGET NATION US DOES NOT EVEN MEDAL. 3 days ago
- RT @kakape: Bad news for Guinea: Thousands may have attended burial of imam who died of #Ebola in Mali, some touched the body. 300 contacts… 3 days ago