I’ve made a little photo slideshow of the work that’s gone on at Fukushima’s unit 4 reactor for the past several months. For obscure web reasons, it has to be hosted on tumblr. Click on the photo below to have a look.
DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- Mummified Russian Sex Geckos From Outer Space: bbc.co.uk/news/science-e… Via @Bex_Walton 3 hours ago
- More evidence that Randall Munroe is the most influential SciCom on the interweb? fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/xkcd-r… Advice about # is especially good. 3 hours ago
- Dangit. Missed my big chance. 3 hours ago
- Ooo! I'm about to post my 6,000th tweet. I wonder what it should say? 3 hours ago
- RT @uni_iceland: Sunset and lava fountains in #Holuhraun #Bardarbunga Credit: University of Iceland/Ármann Höskuldsson http://t.co/PNUTBNTt… 1 day ago