DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @HirokoTabuchi: Tokyo shares rebounding. Nikkei jumps 500+ points in first 10 mins of trade, quickly making up almost half its losses fr… 1 day ago
- WOWWW!!!! RT @ArmsControlWonk: Images of Starfish Prime from Hawaii in Life magazine (4/4) http://t.co/rV5Sk4YPqp 1 day ago
- RT @nprscience: NOAA Predicts Above-Average Hurricane Season n.pr/14DI0gB 1 day ago
- Via @nprnews: Seeing Double: Errors In Stem-Cell Cloning Paper Raise Doubts n.pr/18kCWze 2 days ago
- They "jump up and down frequently 'to shake the neutrons out.'" The cast of Star Trek visits NIF foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/… (via @jefftollef) 2 days ago