DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- Always nice to pay a visit. http://t.co/9ZLl5iRe1i 12 hours ago
- RT @rcourt: Nice piece from @gbrumfiel on why India's @MarsOrbiter was cheaper than NASA's @MAVEN2Mars: ow.ly/C4hjK 19 hours ago
- Impressed by @pescami's wild veer into science journalism on Friday. But disappointed the incredible @laurahelmuth wasn't in on it. 1 day ago
- How India made it to Mars on a budget: n.pr/1rmNHep 2 days ago
- Philae's landing day announced as Rosetta swings to comet's dark side | The Planetary Society planetary.org/blogs/emily-la… 3 days ago