DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @NatureNews: Fatal Virgin Galactic crash is setback for space tourism nature.com/news/crash-of-… 11 hours ago
- RT @RussianSpaceWeb: #China's micro-#Soyuz made a loop around #Moon and landed softly... back on Earth! Some reprieve from bad space news! … 11 hours ago
- RT @ObservingSpace: Photos of #SpaceShipTwo breaking up over the Mojave Desert Credit: K. Brown/AP usatoday.com/picture-galler… #crash http://t.… 12 hours ago
- RT @natashaloder: @gbrumfiel @virgingalactic pilots also scaled staff 14 hours ago
- RT @rowhoop: @gbrumfiel Those were 2007 deaths were Scaled Composites casualties, not Virgin staff. But still 14 hours ago