DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- WOWWW!!!! RT @ArmsControlWonk: Images of Starfish Prime from Hawaii in Life magazine (4/4) http://t.co/rV5Sk4YPqp 50 minutes ago
- RT @nprscience: NOAA Predicts Above-Average Hurricane Season n.pr/14DI0gB 1 hour ago
- Via @nprnews: Seeing Double: Errors In Stem-Cell Cloning Paper Raise Doubts n.pr/18kCWze 2 hours ago
- They "jump up and down frequently 'to shake the neutrons out.'" The cast of Star Trek visits NIF foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/… (via @jefftollef) 2 hours ago
- Cloned images found in cloning paper RT @NatureNews: Stem-cell cloner acknowledges errors in groundbreaking paper dlvr.it/3Q2DsP 9 hours ago