DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @NASA_Johnson: Before reentry #Soyuz will split into three modules. #Exp38 will land inside descent module. Other two modules will burn … 4 hours ago
- RT @planet4589: The Soyuz TMA-10M spaceship undocked from the Station's Poisk module at 0002 UTC Mar 11 4 hours ago
- Despite Diplomatic Tensions, U.S.-Russian Space Ties Persist n.pr/1nC8w32 6 hours ago
- RT @leHotz: Co-Author of Stem-Cell Paper Asks for Retraction. online.wsj.com/news/articles/… 14 hours ago
- Via @nprnews: Alzheimer's Blood Test Raises Ethical Questions n.pr/1gVsuBw 1 day ago
Category Archives: Science (sortta)
A few weeks ago on Twitter, a Japanese guy named Yukari Takasugi pinged me (and a lot of other journalists) with an incredible video. Without another word of comment, I give you Pluto-kun of plutonium: