DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @amymaxmen: As in the Green Revolution: Conventional breeding leads GM in race to develop resistant crops @ngilbertreports http://t.co/2… 1 hour ago
- RT @ngilbertreports: Old fashioned crop breeding beats GM to create fitter crops nature.com/news/cross-bre… 15 hours ago
- Via @nprnews: Ebola Outbreak Presents Special Challenges For U.S. Military n.pr/1uFQhgT 15 hours ago
- RT @elonmusk: Deeply honored and appreciative of the trust that @NASA has placed in @SpaceX for the future of human spaceflight 18 hours ago
- RT @tcross81: NASA: Boeing gets $4.2 billion, SpaceX $2.6 billion, to develop commercial crewed spacecraft 19 hours ago
Category Archives: Science (sortta)
A few weeks ago on Twitter, a Japanese guy named Yukari Takasugi pinged me (and a lot of other journalists) with an incredible video. Without another word of comment, I give you Pluto-kun of plutonium: