DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @FlightDKM: Investigators: Flight-data recorder contains valid information from #MH17, with no evidence of tampering. 5 hours ago
- RT @NewHorizons2015: BEHOLD! Pluto & Charon (~17,000 km apart) seen Monday by our LORRI camera. We're still over 400 million km away! http:… 7 hours ago
- RT @esaoperations: RT @ESA_Rosetta: I’m seeing hints of surface features on #comet #67P this week. Details: ow.ly/zxeGt http://t… 8 hours ago
- Thanks @dvergano @erikvance and @AnnFinkbeiner, now I feel really depressed. The sad state of sci journalism: lastwordonnothing.com/2014/07/24/the… 8 hours ago
- Russia sending air water and food for US, RUS and Germans on space station. At least we're all playing nice up there. http://t.co/yO9uD7K8Kr 23 hours ago
Category Archives: Science (sortta)
A few weeks ago on Twitter, a Japanese guy named Yukari Takasugi pinged me (and a lot of other journalists) with an incredible video. Without another word of comment, I give you Pluto-kun of plutonium: