DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- Cloned images found in cloning paper RT @NatureNews: Stem-cell cloner acknowledges errors in groundbreaking paper dlvr.it/3Q2DsP 5 hours ago
- RT @Richvn: For everyone watching for errors in the Cell stem cell paper - @naturenews now has the response from the authors http://t.co/Td… 6 hours ago
- Hmmm... I know I put that www somewhere... Via @nprnews: The First Web Page, Amazingly, Is Lost n.pr/10K6X5e 17 hours ago
- Entanglement junkies take note: Physicists Create Quantum Link Between Photons That Don't Exist at the Same Time news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/201… 21 hours ago
- Woah! What? !FBI Kills Ex-MMA Fighter Tied to Boston Bomb Suspect | Danger Room | Wired.com wired.com/dangerroom/201… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading