DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- “These holidays would be better spent in Russia, given the unstable situation in the world for infectious diseases.." washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldvie… 18 hours ago
- An important investigation worth hearing: @RedCross 'Diverted Assets' During Storms' Aftermath To Focus On Image n.pr/1rw3wfN 18 hours ago
- Is it me? Or is the world really starting to look the same everywhere you go? 36 Hours in Hanoi nyti.ms/1vhoscB 20 hours ago
- RT @lsilverwoman: Someone @keranews dressed up @kairyssdal for #Halloween http://t.co/XzLh8KBsjw 21 hours ago
- RT @wellerstein: @SchwartzCNS @StephenUCS @gbrumfiel To put it another way, Castle Bravo's total fission yield was ~7X that of Tsar Bomba. 21 hours ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading