DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- Via @nprnews: New Fossil Takes A Bite Out Of Theory That Sharks Barely Evolved n.pr/1jKHWDs 4 hours ago
- RT @sangwonyoon: #SouthKorea Says 292 Missing After Ferry Sinks En Route to #Jeju - Bloomberg via @BloombergNews bloom.bg/1kvJpPg 11 hours ago
- I love you London. RT Hairdresser 'targeted by North Korean embassy officials over Kim Jong-un discount' standard.co.uk/news/london/lo… 12 hours ago
- Don't get "hangry" says @robsteinnews: Voodoo Dolls Prove It: Hunger Makes Couples Turn On Each Other n.pr/1ncb7QN 1 day ago
- It's like we're living in the credits for House of Cards today MT @jeremyart: Time-Lapse: Clouds over @uscapitol youtu.be/X1BbIcqV1bc 1 day ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading