DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- Today @npratc goes to a highly restricted nuclear launch facility and finds... Super Mario? npr.org/2014/07/25/335… http://t.co/8IW7TEo9mU 17 hours ago
- Razzle dazzle? 99percentinvisible.org/episode/episod… MT @pescami: Rebel leader Strelkov dons camo that can't blend into anything channelnewsasia.com/image/1286660/… 22 hours ago
- Today @npratc will take you inside a nuclear command bunker in Western Nebraska. http://t.co/TTwnVVI0Nf 22 hours ago
- RT @newsycombinator: To Stop Cheating, Nuclear Officers Ditch the Grades npr.org/2014/07/28/334… 23 hours ago
- U.S. Says Russia Tested Cruise Missile in Violation of Treaty, via @nytimes nyti.ms/1uBhuEK 1 day ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading