DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- Can you stop schizophrenia before it starts? Great reporting by @amystanden: npr.org/blogs/health/2… 19 hours ago
- RT @esaoperations: Mars Express engineers have confirmed full contact established after planned loss of signal. Spacecraft well & team head… 1 day ago
- RT @BBCAmos: Martin Mobberley captures #MarsComet via a remote 'scope at - where else! - Siding Spring Obs bit.ly/1rTqjlz http://t.… 1 day ago
- Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2014/10/19/wor… 1 day ago
- RT @fox5newsdc: Multiple gov't sources say woman ill at Pentagon lied about traveling to Africa myfoxdc.com/story/26813907… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading