DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- Even more important than a search box: MT @davidplotz: Thrilled to say @slate is now paying all our interns. Apply: slate.me/1k7SB8V 1 day ago
- RT @AP_FDAwriter: 23andMe faces class action lawsuit alleging that the Silicon Valley start-up misled customers about its DNA test kit http… 1 day ago
- Knit porn: apps.npr.org/tshirt/#/machi… @planetmoney 1 day ago
- ♩♫I smell X-mas pressies♩♫ RT @APSphysics: Everything in the APS Store is 20% off! store.aps.org 2 days ago
- RT @nprscience: Comet ISON Is No More, NASA Says n.pr/IG0gQT 2 days ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading