DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- Via @nprnews: Alzheimer's Blood Test Raises Ethical Questions n.pr/1gVsuBw 29 minutes ago
- RT @BreakingNews: Vietnam says search plane finds suspected fragments of missing jetliner - @WSJ on.wsj.com/1feN8Pn 12 hours ago
- RT @jfleck: DOE guy on WIPP: "Without question, there is absolutely not an iota of doubt. We will re-open." abqjournal.com/364980/news/re… via @lau… 1 day ago
- RT @BBCBreaking: Italian and Austrian listed as passengers on missing Malaysia plane had passports stolen and are safe, officials say http:… 1 day ago
- Fascinating to watch the Luigi Maraldi rumor percolating across twitter. Now it's made it to uk tabloids: mirror.co.uk/news/world-new… #MH370 1 day ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading