DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @NASA: Sweet 16 for the International @Space_Station! Zarya, the 1st module, launched #OTD in 1998: go.nasa.gov/1uEeNPT http://t.co/b… 14 hours ago
- RT @DPRK_News: HEROIC DPRK WEIGHTLIFTERS BAG 12 GOLD MEDALS AT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. MIDGET NATION US DOES NOT EVEN MEDAL. 16 hours ago
- RT @kakape: Bad news for Guinea: Thousands may have attended burial of imam who died of #Ebola in Mali, some touched the body. 300 contacts… 17 hours ago
- No @NSACareers, tell us what you REALLY think about academic cryptographers: scottaaronson.com/blog/?p=2059 17 hours ago
- RT @DavidMalakoff: "Highly respected in the #fusion community." France's Bernard Bigot named new #ITER boss. news.sciencemag.org/2014/11/iter-f… http://… 17 hours ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading