DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @nprscience: Scientists Pinpoint Source Of Antarctic 'Quack' n.pr/1k7jHQ7 1 hour ago
- Who's Protecting Whom From Deadly Toxin? Nell Greenfieldboyce raises serious questions about a new strain of botulism n.pr/1hhPZn9 3 hours ago
- Wait, isn't that the ship from the movie "virus?" MT @MSCSealift: USNS Observation Island: ow.ly/w5FED http://t.co/X7jaJG65KT 4 hours ago
- Beautiful. The lonely chairs of @CERN: lonelychairsatcern.tumblr.com 5 hours ago
- We at @NPRnews need a simulator. MT @tamarakeithNPR: CNN has a new ship "bridge simulator." First airplane, then submarine. Next a train? 10 hours ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading