DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @uni_iceland: Sunset and lava fountains in #Holuhraun #Bardarbunga Credit: University of Iceland/Ármann Höskuldsson http://t.co/PNUTBNTt… 15 hours ago
- RT @PeterNickeas: The boy was the target. Sad story. #chicago RT @ChicagoBreaking: Family mourns slain 9-year-old boy chicagotribune.com/news/local/bre… 2 days ago
- RT @AliceFordham: @gbrumfiel *graciously*, thank you Geoffrey. Thank you seeewww much. <twirls parasol, flies to Baghdad> 3 days ago
- SQUEEEEEEE MT @Renitaski: npr.tumblr.com/post/960962437… 3 days ago
- Also #FF @AliceFordham for making the crisis in the Mideast sound incredibly posh (also, she's got a great twitter feed). 3 days ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading