DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @FlightDKM: Investigators: Flight-data recorder contains valid information from #MH17, with no evidence of tampering. 11 hours ago
- RT @NewHorizons2015: BEHOLD! Pluto & Charon (~17,000 km apart) seen Monday by our LORRI camera. We're still over 400 million km away! http:… 13 hours ago
- RT @esaoperations: RT @ESA_Rosetta: I’m seeing hints of surface features on #comet #67P this week. Details: ow.ly/zxeGt http://t… 14 hours ago
- Thanks @dvergano @erikvance and @AnnFinkbeiner, now I feel really depressed. The sad state of sci journalism: lastwordonnothing.com/2014/07/24/the… 14 hours ago
- Russia sending air water and food for US, RUS and Germans on space station. At least we're all playing nice up there. http://t.co/yO9uD7K8Kr 1 day ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading