DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @NatureNews: 10yrs after the remarkable find, the discovery of Homo floresiensis is still a challenge ow.ly/DdNPx http://t.co… 2 hours ago
- RT @DailyStarLeb: #Patient undergoing tests for #Ebola at #Beirut hospital shar.es/1mSSAL 2 hours ago
- "We were so amazed, we had it dated twice, just to be sure." From ancient femur,45,000 year old genome decoded. npr.org/blogs/health/2… 5 hours ago
- Who knew that "Let's Get it On" is a five minute song? 20 hours ago
- RT @nprscience: A 45,000-Year-Old Leg Bone Reveals The Oldest Human Genome Yet n.pr/12cZrbJ 22 hours ago