DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- Today I learned: 1. Rick Perry has snazzy new specs. 2. If a guy says he came from Africa and has a fever, you NEED to tell the whole ER. 7 hours ago
- RT @NBCNightlyNews: JUST IN: @United Airlines says the CDC has informed them that the U.S. Ebola patient said he flew part of his trip on t… 8 hours ago
- RT @TexasDSHS: Besides the case yesterday, we have not conducted any additional Ebola tests in our state lab. No suspect cases at this poin… 14 hours ago
- Thompson: Associate of Dallas Ebola patient under close monitoring wfaa.com/story/news/hea… via @wfaachannel8 14 hours ago
- RT @lsilverwoman: Welcome (back) to Texas @gbrumfiel and @samsanders ! http://t.co/m9FbkSS8qx 14 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I doubt many people were watching the opening round of the Olympic welterweight Taekwondo on Saturday morning, but I was. It was my last little taste of the games before it all came to an end. It was great. I … Continue reading