DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- “These holidays would be better spent in Russia, given the unstable situation in the world for infectious diseases.." washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldvie… 10 hours ago
- An important investigation worth hearing: @RedCross 'Diverted Assets' During Storms' Aftermath To Focus On Image n.pr/1rw3wfN 10 hours ago
- Is it me? Or is the world really starting to look the same everywhere you go? 36 Hours in Hanoi nyti.ms/1vhoscB 11 hours ago
- RT @lsilverwoman: Someone @keranews dressed up @kairyssdal for #Halloween http://t.co/XzLh8KBsjw 12 hours ago
- RT @wellerstein: @SchwartzCNS @StephenUCS @gbrumfiel To put it another way, Castle Bravo's total fission yield was ~7X that of Tsar Bomba. 13 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I doubt many people were watching the opening round of the Olympic welterweight Taekwondo on Saturday morning, but I was. It was my last little taste of the games before it all came to an end. It was great. I … Continue reading