DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @alexwitze: Mobile radars to capture possible ash moved near #Bardarbunga. These are new additions since 2010 Eyjafjallajökull. http://t… 1 day ago
- The 10-Year-Old Boy Has Died, Probably Of Ebola n.pr/1q2ZWMu 1 day ago
- RT @AliceFordham: Moving work from @AliTahmizian who interviews those who were in Ghouta a year ago on how the nightmare continues http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @Sydell: looking 4 someone who has been addicted to Live streams from Ferguson 4 a story. Anyone fit the bill?LSydell@npr.org 1 day ago
- RT @StephenClark1: Two RD-180 rocket engines have arrived in the US from Russia. First shipment since deputy PM Rogozin threatened to cut o… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I doubt many people were watching the opening round of the Olympic welterweight Taekwondo on Saturday morning, but I was. It was my last little taste of the games before it all came to an end. It was great. I … Continue reading