DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- Mummified Russian Sex Geckos From Outer Space: bbc.co.uk/news/science-e… Via @Bex_Walton 1 hour ago
- More evidence that Randall Munroe is the most influential SciCom on the interweb? fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/xkcd-r… Advice about # is especially good. 1 hour ago
- Dangit. Missed my big chance. 1 hour ago
- Ooo! I'm about to post my 6,000th tweet. I wonder what it should say? 1 hour ago
- RT @uni_iceland: Sunset and lava fountains in #Holuhraun #Bardarbunga Credit: University of Iceland/Ármann Höskuldsson http://t.co/PNUTBNTt… 22 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I doubt many people were watching the opening round of the Olympic welterweight Taekwondo on Saturday morning, but I was. It was my last little taste of the games before it all came to an end. It was great. I … Continue reading