DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @arishapiro: Hey POTUS, let's go light this tree. http://t.co/qc48MaegyU 14 hours ago
- Bummer MT @Erika_Check: HIV relapse in 2 patients thought cured bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/heal… (for bckgd: nature.com/news/stem-cell…) 15 hours ago
- I know everyone's making fun of the mission patch for the new US spy sat, but I do kind of love it... #NSAHazzaKraken http://t.co/95YxsZB2Fe 18 hours ago
- So, you can't destroy #Syria's chemical weapons on land... Plan B: anybody got a boat? npr.org/blogs/parallel… 22 hours ago
- RT @sarahemilywild: Crowd growing outside #mandela house, people in bathrobes, others still drunk from a night on the town. http://t.co/iM… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I doubt many people were watching the opening round of the Olympic welterweight Taekwondo on Saturday morning, but I was. It was my last little taste of the games before it all came to an end. It was great. I … Continue reading