DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- Who knew that "Let's Get it On" is a five minute song? 10 hours ago
- RT @nprscience: A 45,000-Year-Old Leg Bone Reveals The Oldest Human Genome Yet n.pr/12cZrbJ 12 hours ago
- RT @mattapuzzo: Blackwater verdict to be read in court at 11:40. This is deliberation day #28. 16 hours ago
- Great piece by @AliceFordham on Kurdish fighters from EU: npr.org/blogs/parallel… However, I doubt the claim the rifle is as tall as he is. 1 day ago
- RT @DrFriedenCDC: PPE guidance centered on 3 principles: rigorous & repeated training, no skin exposure w/PPE, & a trained monitor http://t… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I doubt many people were watching the opening round of the Olympic welterweight Taekwondo on Saturday morning, but I was. It was my last little taste of the games before it all came to an end. It was great. I … Continue reading