I’ve made a little photo slideshow of the work that’s gone on at Fukushima’s unit 4 reactor for the past several months. For obscure web reasons, it has to be hosted on tumblr. Click on the photo below to have a look.
DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @FoodieScience: First a potential TV show about #CRISPR, now a poem. CRISPR is the @KimKardashian of enzymes (@raelnb @gbrumfiel) https:… 1 hour ago
- RT @nprscience: This could be the first fossilized chunk of dinosaur brain. Read on: npr.org/sections/thetw… https://t.co/cymzgY3K3u 2 hours ago
- RT @nprscience: Researchers Say They've Found A Bit Of Fossilized Dinosaur Brain n.pr/2eKp1id 3 hours ago
- RT @paldhous: 23andMe Has Given Up On Next-Generation Sequencing buzzfeed.com/stephaniemlee/… 1 day ago
- CRISPR, the TV series? Apparently: hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jenn… (also this is the first time I've seen the acronym spelled out). 1 day ago