I’ve made a little photo slideshow of the work that’s gone on at Fukushima’s unit 4 reactor for the past several months. For obscure web reasons, it has to be hosted on tumblr. Click on the photo below to have a look.
DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- How many ballistic missile submarines does the U.S. really need? A rare look inside a SSBN to.pbs.org/1KMUmrV via @NewsHour 7 hours ago
- This article overlooks the fact the crews can't hear each other on the phones... twitter.com/politico/statu… 9 hours ago
- I would definitely call it that because I'm a physics reporter. @DonGonyea? I'm not so sure... twitter.com/NateSilver538/… 12 hours ago
- RT @liowtionglai: the flaperon is officially identified as being part of #Boeing 777. This is verified by French authorities 2gether with m… 1 day ago
- RT @jfleck: WIPP nuclear waste dump will miss its March 2016 projected reopening date. We are unsurprised: abqjournal.com/621349/news/wi… 3 days ago