I’ve made a little photo slideshow of the work that’s gone on at Fukushima’s unit 4 reactor for the past several months. For obscure web reasons, it has to be hosted on tumblr. Click on the photo below to have a look.
DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @WilliamsJon: USGS says #NepalQuake a "red alert". 50% chance of >10,000 dead. @UNOCHA planning had been for 100,000 killed! http://t.co… 2 days ago
- RT @AlexGAVAN: Huge disaster.Helped searched and rescued victims through huge debris area.Many dead.Much more badly injured.More to die if … 2 days ago
- RT @AlexGAVAN: Everest base camp huge earthquaqe then huge avalanche from pumori.Running for life from my tent. Unhurt. Many many people up… 2 days ago
- RT @PeaseRoland: #Nepal #earthquake New USGS shake calcs show greatest shaking (mercalli index IX = severe) in Kathmandu, popn 1.4M http://… 2 days ago
- RT @unisdr: Avalanche at Everest base camp claim at least 8 lives. Overall death toll now 688 according to govt, 150 in Kathmandu #drr #Nep… 2 days ago