DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @nprscience: 3 Strange Worlds Circling A Cool Star Might Be Prime Spots To Support Life n.pr/1rNwgJl 3 hours ago
- RT @NPRskunkbear: Behold the surprisingly tiny skull of one of Earth's largest beasts. Its brain? Even tinier! skunkbear.tumblr.com/post/143533891… http… 3 days ago
- RT @nprscience: BREAKING: The world's biggest particle smasher is broken. All because of a weasel: npr.org/sections/thetw… https://t.co/V1n… 3 days ago
- Oh please let this be true... twitter.com/mikraemer/stat… 3 days ago
- Little Scamp Causes Full Minute of Dead Air on NPR on Take Your Child to Work Day gawker.com/little-scamp-c… 3 days ago