DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @lukedones: I can't believe the LIGO results are already out! twitter.com/gbrumfiel/stat… 16 hours ago
- #Really-super-helpful-social-media_tips twitter.com/loritodd/statu… 17 hours ago
- RT @ScienceInsider: "If true, then 90% odds it will win Nobel Prize this year. It's off-the-scale huge." #LIGO bit.ly/1nMDo60 http… 19 hours ago
- RT @ScienceInsider: “Spies who have seen the paper say they have seen gravitational waves from a binary black hole meger.” #LIGO rumors. ht… 19 hours ago
- RT @nprscience: It's the last day to nominate science stories for the Golden Mole awards! twitter.com/nprskunkbear/s… 22 hours ago