DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- . @CoreyFlintoff Unleashes Sonorous, Pleasantly Modulated String Of Obscenities theonion.com/r/3157 via @theonion 5 hours ago
- RT @hannahdev: That's it folks. @ESA_Rosetta has collided with its comet after a 12 year voyage through space💫🚀😿 10 hours ago
- RT @ESA_Rosetta: Incredible view 1.2 km from the surface! #CometLanding ow.ly/JLUg304IvNt https://t.co/N5riAfHxEV 10 hours ago
- RT @DomenicoNPR: I don't think we have ever had a candidate on the debate stage defend stiffing contractors. Now we have 3 days ago
- RT @NPREmily: Actually don't look at either of the candidate "fact checks" go to @npr for a factcheck with a team of fine reporters 3 days ago
Category Archives: Science (sortta)
A few weeks ago on Twitter, a Japanese guy named Yukari Takasugi pinged me (and a lot of other journalists) with an incredible video. Without another word of comment, I give you Pluto-kun of plutonium: