DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @sarahmccammon: Trump says he will "cancels billions" of $ for UN climate change efforts, redirect to "fix our own environment." 2 hours ago
- RT @jimsciutto: #Russian warships sail through the English Channel en route to the Med, right under the white cliffs of Dover #Putin https:… 20 hours ago
- RT @nprscience: Newly discovered dino species in Australia may explain migration patterns around the prehistoric world: https://t.co/kD8kkl… 2 days ago
- Looks like the reporters over at @NatureNews are going to have to start doing some real work... Congrats HP! twitter.com/hcpearson/stat… 2 days ago
- did hrc just kind of namecheck @noonanjo? #debatenight 2 days ago
Category Archives: Science (sortta)
A few weeks ago on Twitter, a Japanese guy named Yukari Takasugi pinged me (and a lot of other journalists) with an incredible video. Without another word of comment, I give you Pluto-kun of plutonium: