DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @NPRskunkbear: Way to go, Einstein! #LIGO #gravitationalwaves https://t.co/TY6zDifNtX 13 hours ago
- RT @heyavie: The sound of gravitational waves: Darth Vader breathing deeply. youtube.com/watch?v=egfBaU… (Thanks for the link, @gbrumfiel) 14 hours ago
- I asked if they'd seen other signals. Gonzalez says there are candidates... Translation below. twitter.com/alexwitze/stat… 16 hours ago
- RT @alexwitze: Reitze: We’re still not at full design sensitivity. #LIGO #gravitationalwaves #Einsteinwasright 17 hours ago
- RT @NPRskunkbear: For the first time ever gravitational waves have been detected! n.pr/1TUQZES #gravitationalwaves #LIGO https:/… 17 hours ago
Category Archives: Science (sortta)
A few weeks ago on Twitter, a Japanese guy named Yukari Takasugi pinged me (and a lot of other journalists) with an incredible video. Without another word of comment, I give you Pluto-kun of plutonium: