DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @erichand: Job alert! I'll be an editor in 2 months. Which means the best beat at @NewsfromScience is open. Come work with me! https://t… 17 hours ago
- RT @nprscience: LIVE LAB: @joesbigidea talks about lightning... facebook.com/joesbigidea/vi… 17 hours ago
- RT @NPR: To learn the secrets of the snowy owl, we followed one from Maryland To Ontario n.pr/1XRSR3t https://t.co/cIrXzlfak3 1 day ago
- The Hiroshima mushroom cloud. except it's not. A fascinating footnote by @WilliamJBroad: nytimes.com/2016/05/24/sci… https://t.co/4w7nGPGc8j 1 day ago
- RT @NPR: 🎥 Take a road trip with @NPRskunkbear on the trail of Baltimore, the snowy owl. n.pr/1qGI6n8 https://t.co/srt9Wl36za 1 day ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading