DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @nprscience: How scientifically accurate is concept art for extrasolar planets? @nell_sci_NPR has the story: npr.org/2016/10/24/495… htt… 11 hours ago
- RT @edyong209: Suggested names: b = Planet C c = Planet F d = Planet E e = Planet H f = Planet G g = Planet B h = Planet D https://t.co/3m… 12 hours ago
- RT @NPR: Astronomers Find 7 Earth-Sized Planets Around A Nearby Star n.pr/2lGffR9 12 hours ago
- RT @alexwitze: The technical term for the number of Earth-size worlds found around #trappist1 is a buttload. nature.com/news/these-sev… https:… 12 hours ago
- RT @mirikramer: I TOLD YOU. I ALSO HATE YOU ALL. mashable.com/2017/02/22/sev… https://t.co/kFS0Ea6u3x 12 hours ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading