DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- More on the Schiaparelli lander's failure from @LizzieGibney: nature.com/news/computing… 5 hours ago
- Chris Marlowe finally gets his due. Officially named as co-author on 3 Shakespeare plays: npr.org/sections/thetw… 10 hours ago
- RT @AuerSusan: Cause of #Schiaparelli crash: Radar-altimeter software timed out, leading OBC to think it was on ground & shut-off retro thr… 10 hours ago
- Just catching up on old @ArmsControlWonk podcasts. I *heart* basing modes ... armscontrolwonk.com/archive/205397… (cc @aaronstein1) 1 day ago
- RT @sarahmccammon: Trump says he will "cancels billions" of $ for UN climate change efforts, redirect to "fix our own environment." 3 days ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading