DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- Russian Rocket Poised For Crucial Supply Run To Space Station n.pr/1GNonTn http://t.co/wo2LJa8gdy 2 days ago
- RT @FAANews: Enjoy the fireworks, fanfare & fun but no #drones in the DC area! 1.usa.gov/1JuVP88 #NoDroneZone #4thofJuly http://t.co/8… 2 days ago
- RT @samsanders: This week I stood outside 2 #CharlestonShooting victims' funerals & visited a black church gutted by fire. Our work is wort… 3 days ago
- RT @alexwitze: No new moons, no scary dust rings: @NewHorizons2015 will stay on original trajectory past #Pluto nasa.gov/press-release/… #iwa… 3 days ago
- RT @oneillclaire: #WeMakeNPR for your radios AND for your screens! http://t.co/58S96FReTT 3 days ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading