DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- Can some smart soul explain why newtons 3rd law isn't violated? twitter.com/weinbergersa/s… 1 hour ago
- Wh-ut? @wadegoodwyn I read this and I'm still not sure I understand. npr.org/blogs/itsallpo… 23 hours ago
- Just watched Non-Stop with Liam Niason. So many questions.... 1 day ago
- RT @baltimoresun: Police found #FreddieGray suffered a head injury inside van; one wound indicated he struck protruding bolt. http://t.co/X… 2 days ago
- RT @ObservingSpace: MESSENGER’s final image messenger.jhuapl.edu/gallery/scienc… #mercury #messenger #nasa http://t.co/9fZQSeP8iP 3 days ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading