DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @US_Stratcom: We detected and tracked a North Korean missile launch into space. More details at: stratcom.mil/news/2016/596/… 1 day ago
- RT @lukedones: I can't believe the LIGO results are already out! twitter.com/gbrumfiel/stat… 2 days ago
- #Really-super-helpful-social-media_tips twitter.com/loritodd/statu… 2 days ago
- RT @ScienceInsider: "If true, then 90% odds it will win Nobel Prize this year. It's off-the-scale huge." #LIGO bit.ly/1nMDo60 http… 2 days ago
- RT @ScienceInsider: “Spies who have seen the paper say they have seen gravitational waves from a binary black hole meger.” #LIGO rumors. ht… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading