DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @tcross81: Savvy drug lords should check out Nature Chemical Biology, to find out how to ferment sugar into heroin at home http://t.co/4… 6 days ago
- Night out in London an hanging in @arishapiro's hood with the Mrs... It's all so cool round here. 1 week ago
- Childhood Passion Became Career for Engineer in Crash- a heartbreaking profile. nyti.ms/1cYCte0 1 week ago
- Facebook to Host NBC, Buzzfeed and New York Times, via @nytimes nyti.ms/1bOdlVH 1 week ago
- Wait... @tamarakeithNPR did you just? http://t.co/RE1PcIWYwx 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading