DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- Would any other nominee get this headline @philewing? https://t.co/1rJ2gC0klW 2 hours ago
- RT @nprscience: Advance In Human Embryo Research Rekindles Ethical Debate n.pr/1Y8DSQv 1 day ago
- Is the UK's bet on Graphene really paying dividends? nature.com/news/uk-graphe… @markpeplow with an interesting look at Manchester's NGI. 1 day ago
- RT @DomenicoNPR: Your likely nominees from each party. Together, the least-liked major-party nominees in history (from NBC/WSJ poll) https:… 2 days ago
- RT @asmamk: Ted Cruz in suspending his campaign: "Tonight, I'm sorry to say that path has been foreclosed." 2 days ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading