DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- Another priceless photo of a radio journalist at work (cc @tamarakeithNPR @arishapiro @DonGonyea & @nprgreene ) twitter.com/RachMBuch/stat… 1 hour ago
- This is a great primer on climate. Have a listen. (w/ @christophjoyce @nell_sci_NPR @lourdesgnavarro & many more) twitter.com/NPR/status/671… 5 hours ago
- RT @nprscience: 10 Things To Know About The U.N. Climate Talks In Paris n.pr/1Niye6Z 1 day ago
- RT @elisewho: View from brother Roger Hu's window, Beijing, five minutes ago. #thatsnotfog https://t.co/SMgrFkUkSd 1 day ago
- RT @tamarakeithNPR: What do the Paris climate talks have to do with splitting a bar tab? A lot actually. itun.es/us/Kahb_.c?i=3… https://t.… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading