DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @JohnBeilein: Congrats to both MSU and WISC on their wins and trips to 2015 Final 4! Love the way they represented the BIG TEN this pas… 12 hours ago
- Heat Tolerant, Tough Teeth, Lots Of Milk — They're Supergoats! n.pr/1EYVYvN @ngreports for @GoatsAndSoda (cc @KabulGoat ) 12 hours ago
- RT @Reuters: Former HP CEO Fiorina: chances of presidential bid 'higher than 90 percent' reut.rs/1I9JEZJ 20 hours ago
- No. 2 Negotiators in Iran Talks Argue Physics Behind Politics, via @nytimes #nprreads nytimes.com/2015/03/29/wor… 23 hours ago
- Andreas Lubitz Sought Treatment for Vision Problems Before Germanwings Crash, Authorities Say, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2015/03/29/wor… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Silly
Mainstream media outlets around the world have declared Barack Obama the victor in yesterday’s US presidential elections, but particle physicists at CERN say that the race is still too close to call. With every state except Florida reporting, the New … Continue reading