DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- Little Scamp Causes Full Minute of Dead Air on NPR on Take Your Child to Work Day gawker.com/little-scamp-c… 5 hours ago
- RT @laurahelmuth: Thrilled to be joining @washingtonpost as editor of the health/science/environment desk. For a good time, follow @PostHea… 8 hours ago
- RT @US_Stratcom: UPDATE 1: USSTRATCOM Detects, Tracks Attempted North Korean Missile Launches Updated press release available: https://t.co… 8 hours ago
- RT @nprscience: Genetic Variations Help Make Fraternal Twins More Likely n.pr/1SN3jWs 10 hours ago
- I'm liking that suit-jacket G W. twitter.com/RumsfeldOffice… 12 hours ago