DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @nprscience: Diamonds are forever, but it no longer takes millions of years to make them. Synthetic gems can be grown in 72 hrs: https:/… 1 day ago
- RT @nprscience: Diamonds grown in the lab are getting reeeallly good. Here's how it might change the industry: npr.org/2016/12/01/502… htt… 1 day ago
- Really great reporting by @nell_sci_NPR on lab grown diamonds. Tune in to @npratc for more! twitter.com/NPR/status/804… 1 day ago
- NASA not yet confirming, but this sounds potentially problematic. twitter.com/ISS101/status/… 1 day ago
- RT @roscosmos: После пуска ракеты-носителя «Союз-У» с кораблем #ПрогрессМС04 с 383 сек. пропала телеметрия. Специалисты РОСКОСМОСА выясняют… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I doubt many people were watching the opening round of the Olympic welterweight Taekwondo on Saturday morning, but I was. It was my last little taste of the games before it all came to an end. It was great. I … Continue reading