DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @nancyshute: Beautiful, heartbreaking report from inside a Doctors Without Borders hospital by @jasonbnpr. twitter.com/NPRGoatsandSod… 23 hours ago
- RT @erichand: Job alert! I'll be an editor in 2 months. Which means the best beat at @NewsfromScience is open. Come work with me! https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @nprscience: LIVE LAB: @joesbigidea talks about lightning... facebook.com/joesbigidea/vi… 1 day ago
- RT @NPR: To learn the secrets of the snowy owl, we followed one from Maryland To Ontario n.pr/1XRSR3t https://t.co/cIrXzlfak3 2 days ago
- The Hiroshima mushroom cloud. except it's not. A fascinating footnote by @WilliamJBroad: nytimes.com/2016/05/24/sci… https://t.co/4w7nGPGc8j 2 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I doubt many people were watching the opening round of the Olympic welterweight Taekwondo on Saturday morning, but I was. It was my last little taste of the games before it all came to an end. It was great. I … Continue reading