DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @MorningEdition: How to catch the biggest wave in the universe. n.pr/2a9QDr0 @gbrumfiel 1 week ago
- RT @US_Stratcom: Three #B2 Spirits deploy from @whitemanspirit to @36WingPA on Guam @PacificCommand AOR @PACAF #deterrence #assurance https… 2 weeks ago
- Segway getaway? How often do you see that? twitter.com/dcpolicedept/s… 3 weeks ago
- What does it mean that when I see this wine stopper I always think "RV"? https://t.co/DQAIWhCUi4 3 weeks ago
- Did he say "malarkey"? 4 weeks ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I doubt many people were watching the opening round of the Olympic welterweight Taekwondo on Saturday morning, but I was. It was my last little taste of the games before it all came to an end. It was great. I … Continue reading