DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @FoodieScience: First a potential TV show about #CRISPR, now a poem. CRISPR is the @KimKardashian of enzymes (@raelnb @gbrumfiel) https:… 8 hours ago
- RT @nprscience: This could be the first fossilized chunk of dinosaur brain. Read on: npr.org/sections/thetw… https://t.co/cymzgY3K3u 10 hours ago
- RT @nprscience: Researchers Say They've Found A Bit Of Fossilized Dinosaur Brain n.pr/2eKp1id 11 hours ago
- RT @paldhous: 23andMe Has Given Up On Next-Generation Sequencing buzzfeed.com/stephaniemlee/… 1 day ago
- CRISPR, the TV series? Apparently: hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jenn… (also this is the first time I've seen the acronym spelled out). 1 day ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I doubt many people were watching the opening round of the Olympic welterweight Taekwondo on Saturday morning, but I was. It was my last little taste of the games before it all came to an end. It was great. I … Continue reading