DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- "I was hit by lightning and bitten by a cobra... I blacked out." (@kickstarter finds its purpose): youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_L… 2 hours ago
- Wait.. Did Sepp just say the World Cup was "the goose that lays golden eggs"? youtube.com/watch?v=ZX-gu9… Perhaps not the best analogy. 7 hours ago
- OK, the Robot Cheetah is starting to get a little terrifying now. (via @Bex_Walton): youtube.com/watch?v=_luhn7… 7 hours ago
- I know I'm way late to this, but what do you all think of John Bohannon's stunt? npr.org/sections/thesa… 8 hours ago
- Cod Comeback: How The North Sea Fishery Bounced Back From The Brink n.pr/1HUENwL 8 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I doubt many people were watching the opening round of the Olympic welterweight Taekwondo on Saturday morning, but I was. It was my last little taste of the games before it all came to an end. It was great. I … Continue reading