DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- Richard Branson's full statement on SpaceShip 2 accident investigation: youtube.com/watch?v=mHbg-u… 3 hours ago
- RT @spacecom: I've got that safety waiver that FAA issued to Scaled Composites for #SpaceShipTwo online. parabolicarc.com/2015/07/28/faa… 6 hours ago
- Sumwalt: "The [co-pilot's] mistake is a symptom of a flawed system." 6 hours ago
- Here's the proper procedure for #spaceship2. Accident occurred because co-pilot unlocked tail early... http://t.co/3I7rRcV8oZ 7 hours ago
- RT @NTSB: NTSB Board meeting on the crash of Space Ship 2 on 10/31/2014 has begun. 8 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I doubt many people were watching the opening round of the Olympic welterweight Taekwondo on Saturday morning, but I was. It was my last little taste of the games before it all came to an end. It was great. I … Continue reading