DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @PeaseRoland: #Nepal #earthquake New USGS shake calcs show greatest shaking (mercalli index IX = severe) in Kathmandu, popn 1.4M http://… 3 hours ago
- RT @unisdr: Avalanche at Everest base camp claim at least 8 lives. Overall death toll now 688 according to govt, 150 in Kathmandu #drr #Nep… 3 hours ago
- RT @ReutersIndia: Nepal quake toll reaches 688 - govt reut.rs/1IUQq6l #earthquake http://t.co/jai8f7JqTY 4 hours ago
- RT @martinenserink: Still, seeing these people don their suits and enter the #Ebola high-risk zone was very impressive. (2/2) http://t.co/V… 20 hours ago
- RT @martinenserink: I toured MSF's #Ebola treatment center in Conakry today. Good news: It's very quiet. Only 1 confirmed patient. (1/2) ht… 20 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I doubt many people were watching the opening round of the Olympic welterweight Taekwondo on Saturday morning, but I was. It was my last little taste of the games before it all came to an end. It was great. I … Continue reading