DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @DomenicoNPR: I don't think we have ever had a candidate on the debate stage defend stiffing contractors. Now we have 3 days ago
- RT @NPREmily: Actually don't look at either of the candidate "fact checks" go to @npr for a factcheck with a team of fine reporters 3 days ago
- "I did not say that." mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… #debatenight 3 days ago
- RT @pescami: FACT CHECK - Did Hillary's dad use a squeegee? mentalfloss.com/article/61827/… Its possible! They date back to the Middle Ages. 3 days ago
- Well here is something I can genuinely say I never expected to see. #debatenight 3 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I doubt many people were watching the opening round of the Olympic welterweight Taekwondo on Saturday morning, but I was. It was my last little taste of the games before it all came to an end. It was great. I … Continue reading