DisclaimerThis blog is run by Geoff Brumfiel, an employee of the venerable Nature Magazine. The views expressed herein are wholly his own and do not represent those of Nature, its many, many sister journals, the Nature Publishing Group, Macmillan Pubilshing, or Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
- RT @nprscience: Baby humpback whales sound ADORBS... Have a listen: npr.org/sections/thetw… https://t.co/ILRccmJkjR 10 hours ago
- RT @ryanbeckwith: "Just consider it." SIEGEL takes a long drag on cigarette. "No, I left that all behind. I don't consider anything now." 1 day ago
- Looks like a good time. twitter.com/annafifield/st… 1 day ago
- RT @shirleyhenrydc: Trump's 100-Day Plan, Annotated: Where His Promises Stand n.pr/2mWSdGv #Trump100 2 days ago
- Attention @nprDanCharles twitter.com/aseitzwald/sta… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I doubt many people were watching the opening round of the Olympic welterweight Taekwondo on Saturday morning, but I was. It was my last little taste of the games before it all came to an end. It was great. I … Continue reading